The goals of our adult day services and health care program are to:
- Provide for the healthcare needs of members through an integrated approach;
- Assist members to remain living in their home and avoid nursing home stays or hospitalization;
- Design healthcare and support services that meet the unique needs of members and their families/caregivers;
- To focus on the health and wellness of our members and assist them to achieve an optimal level of functioning;
- Base care on respect for the dignity and worth of each individual;
- Provide a warm, accepting environment where members can be with others who have similar conditions and participate in affirming, meaningful activities;
- Provide support and respite to the family from constant caregiving at home.