Members receive a comprehensive range of services and medical care, coordinated and delivered by a dedicated team of:
- Social Workers
- Physical & Occupational Therapists
- Transportation Staff
- Life Enhancement Assistants (Direct Service Aides)
- Recreational Activities Leaders
- Provide for the healthcare needs of members through an integrated approach;
- Assist members to remain living in their home and avoid nursing home stays or hospitalization;
- Design healthcare and support services that meet the unique needs of members and their families/caregivers;
- To focus on the health and wellness of our members and assist them to achieve an optimal level of functioning.
- Base care on respect for the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Provide a warm, accepting environment where members can be with others who have similar conditions and participate in affirming, meaningful activities
- Provide support and respite to the family from constant caregiving at home.